Fuse is opensource, which means you can download, customize and use it for any kind of purposes.
I have hosted the source code on BitBucket Git repository.
The repository is open to the public and you will be able to fork the repository, make a clone of it and
make your updates, new features and bug fixes. You can help me by contributing your modifications to my hosted repository.
You can contribute if you have the following
- New ideas, updates or patches
- A free BitBucket account. Signup if you don't have one. It is similar to GitHub.
- Basic idea of MVC Pattern
- Basic experience with CodeIgniter PHP Framework
- Basic experience with the popular Git version control system
How to contribute ?
- Fork the repository
- Clone your fork
- Make a new branch
- Make modifications
- Commit your modifications
- Push your modifications to your forked repository
- Open a Pull Request
Please note that making a new branch is highly recommended as it would help me to track the code changes better.